Hugh Paxton’s Blog is planning to re-visit India. The Indians are making it as boring, expensive and time consuming as ever. And wasting a huge amount of money on ads suggesting the world visits India.
The creature signing the letter below is called Mook.
From: Midori Paxton [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]
Sent: Tuesday, December 08, 2015 1:52 PM
To: Hugh Paxton
Subject: FW: Tourist visa to India – Family trip
We have to do it ourselves! Please start familialising yourself with the system.
From: ESCAP_AmexTravel [mailto:email@example.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 08, 2015 1:49 PM
To: Midori Paxton <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Subject: Re: Tourist visa to India – Family trip
Dear Khun Midori.
Sorry to informed you that we can not submit the India tourist visa for your. The tourist visa must be submit by the traveller.
The documents required as are under.
1. Visa Application Form fill on line and print 2 copy www.indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa
– Additional form to be filled in by Non-Residents (Non-Thai Nationals)
2. 2 recent color passport photograph (Standard Measurements – 2 inch X 2 inch), photo should present Full face, front view,eyes open, Center head within frame and present full head from top of hair to bottom of chin, background should be plain white background , No shadows on the face or on the background ,Without borders)
3. A passport for each person included in the application that is valid for the total period of your stay, or for a minimum of 6 months 2 copy of it, at least 3 blank pages, the blank page will be available on both the front and rear, including renewal of passport and change name/surname page and old passport (if you have more than one passport)
4. Flight booking
5. Hotel booking and Program tour
6. Original work permit (if any)
7. Bank Statement from Bank only (3 months)
Best and Regards,
From: Midori Paxton <midori.paxton>
To: ESCAP_AmexTravel <escap_amextravel>,
Date: 08/12/2015 08:20 AM
Subject: Tourist visa to India – Family trip